Your Professional Development
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Ongoing Monthly Schedule
- Direct 1:1 Skills Development – 30 min. Blocks
- Group Virtual Case Study Session – 60 mins.
- Group Clinical Skills Development – 60 mins.
- Guest Lectures – Interest topics
- Ongoing Weekly Support
- Provide the time to clinicians to help them develop skills, clinical reasoning, or discuss personal goals.
- Schedule set times for clinicians to access the support
- Provide the necessary materials and equipment to carry out the sessions
- Be prepared for sessions based on requests for learning objectives
- Ensure the clinician has an ability to direct the mentorship and meet their expectations
- Appropriately schedule the sessions and block time in working schedule
- Provide advanced notice to mentors on desired topics or skills of interest
- Come prepared to each session ready to practice skills, discuss cases, and have background information.
- Provide feedback to the group and/or mentor in order to continually improve
- Collaborate with team and mentors and offer input into direction of topics and program
We still have more for you! Stay up to date on our latest health tips, news, videos, and more! Sign up now for our FREE e-newsletter.